Five years Chipina jewelry

Happy 5th Birthday to Chipina Jewelry.
I always loved to create my own pieces of jewelry. Five years ago I decided to create Chipina and open up my own online store.
My jewelry style is simple and elegant, necklaces with small pendants in silver and gold color.
All of my jewelry is handmade and only available in small quantities.
Big thanks to my lovely friend Miss Mimi Wild who joined me, she keeps the Web store running and takes care for so much more!
As a thank you we will give 15% off everything in our shop using the code HAPPY5.
Valid from May 22. till May 29. 2017

Find us at CHIPINA

Chipina three bead necklace
Chipina three bead necklace

Chipina teardrop pendant necklace
Chipina teardrop pendant necklace

Chipina cross earrings
Chipina cross earrings

Chipina rosary style bracelet
Chipina rosary style bracelet




Popular Posts